Flood Damage in Dowagiac, MI
This family’s Dowagiac residence experienced serious water damage after thunderstorms. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties has the expertise and equipment to mitigate residential water losses just like this one.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms hit Cass & St. Joseph Counties, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of 1,650 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States.