Has Your Sturgis Business Had Their Carpets Cleaned Yet?
It is a good rule-of-thumb to have your carpets professionally cleaned at least once or twice a year. How often you get them cleaned is going to depend on the color, traffic, and soil build-up of your carpets. Carpets are known to trap dust, dirt, gasses, pet hair, and other soils. We recommend that don’t wait till your carpet looks really dirty before cleaning. Since the dirt builds up in layers, you don’t want the dirt hiding below the surface to become lodged and damage your carpet. SERVPRO of Cass & St. Joseph Counties offers multiple cleaning options that fit your upholstery or carpet in your business. Some of our specialized cleaning methods include:
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets.
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
Need Carpet or Upholstery Cleaning?
Call Today – (269) 273-8777